Owner/user and investment sales, leasing and acquisitions
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
Office buildings: general purpose, creative and medical
Auto repair and body shops
Industrial Real Estate Brokerage
Warehouse and distribution facilities
Special Purpose Real Estate Brokerage
Hotels and motels
Residential Real Estate Brokerage
Apartments and multi-family
Expert Market Analysis
Property valuation and appraisal
Investment and syndication expertise
24/7 full service management
Commercial, industrial and residential real estate
- Our clients’ interests always come first. Our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Our assets are our people, capital and reputation. If any of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore. We are dedicated to complying fully with the letter and spirit of the laws, rules and ethical principles that govern us. Our continued success depends upon unswerving adherence to this standard.
- Our goal is to provide superior service to our clients is critical to achieving superior returns, building our profits, and attracting and keeping our best people.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake. Though we may be involved in a wide variety and heavy volume of activity, we would, if it came to a choice, rather be best than biggest.
- We stress creativity and imagination in everything we do. While recognizing that the old way may still be the best way, we constantly strive to find a better solution to a client’s problems. We pride ourselves on having pioneered many of the practices and techniques that have become standard in the industry.
- We make an unusual effort to identify and recruit the very best person for every job. Although our activities are measured in profit, we select our people one by one. In a service business, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
- We offer our people the opportunity to move ahead more rapidly than is possible at most other places. Advancement depends on merit and we have yet to find the limits to the responsibility our best people are able to assume. For us to be successful, our men and women must reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate. That means we must attract, retain and motivate people from many backgrounds and perspectives. Being diverse is not optional; it is what we must be.
- We stress teamwork in everything we do. While individual creativity is always encouraged, we have found that team effort often produces the best results. We have no room for those who put their personal interests ahead of the interests of the firm and its clients.
- The dedication of our people to the firm and the intense effort they give their jobs are greater than one finds in most other organizations. We think that this is an important part of our success.
- We consider our size an asset that we try hard to preserve. We want to be big enough to undertake the largest project that any of our clients could contemplate, yet small enough to maintain the loyalty, the intimacy and the esprit de corps that we all treasure and that contribute greatly to our success.
- We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet those needs. We know that the world of real estate will not stand still and that complacency can lead to extinction.
- We regularly receive confidential client relationships. To breach a confidence or to use confidential information improperly or carelessly would be unthinkable.
- Our business is highly competitive, and we aggressively seek to expand our client relationships. However, we must always be fair competitors and must never denigrate other firms.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for the firm and in their personal lives.